M-Color support for AutoCAD 2018 LT will end at version 2018.0
Posted by Kimmo Pyhältö on 09 March 2018 10:09 AM
M-Color has previously been compatible with both the full AutoCAD versions as well as AutoCAD LT. The compatibility with AutoCAD LT relies on 3rd-party technology, which will unfortunately no longer be available for any AutoCAD LT versions newer than AutoCAD LT 2018.0. Because of this, we will not be able to continue providing compatibility with AutoCAD LT beyond AutoCAD LT 2018.0.
Support for the full AutoCAD versions will continue beyond AutoCAD 2018, too.
If you have any questions regarding this matter, please contact support.m-files.com. We apologize for the inconvenience this creates.
To get the M-Color working again, please uninstall the AutoCAD LT 2018 updates like 2018.1 and/or 2018.1.1 with the following instructions:
1. Search "Programs" and select Add or remove programs
2. On the right side, under Related settings select Programs and Features
3. On the left side select View installed updates
4. Right click from "Autodesk AutoCAD 2018.1" and click Uninstall
5. After uninstalling the update, restart AutoCAD